To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are adopting the following steps to ensure safety for patrons and staff at all times. We will be updating and changing our protocols regularly as per government regulations. If you are sick or not feeling well, DO NOT COME TO THE GOLF COURSE. PLEASE STAY AT HOME!
- TEE TIMES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE (NO WALK ONS)
- Tee time intervals have been adjusted to allow for adequate physical distancing. Safety will be more important than convenience.
- Due to the reduction of tee times we reserve the right to make foursomes.
- DO NOT arrive more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time. If you do you will be asked to wait in or by your car.
- We are not able to allow any non-golfers on the course at this time. This includes non-playing children or guests.
BEFORE GOLF ON THE DAY OF PLAY
- Be vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 feet (or more) of physical distancing
- Arrive prepared – we encourage you to be proactive and responsible in bringing your own sanitizer for use while golfing. Hand sanitizer will be available in the Pro Shop, but with limited stock.
- Please arrive at the Golf Course no earlier than 20 minutes prior to your tee time. This will allow for enough time to get checked in to the first tee.
- Putting green will be open. Physical distancing must be practiced at all times. The putting green is for use of customers playing on that day.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs, no sharing of clubs will be allowed
- Sanitized power carts will be permitted, SINGLE RIDERS ONLY (1 player, 1 set of clubs) with one exception to that rule if TWO PEOPLE RESIDE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
- During the check in process you will receive your sanitized key for the power cart.
- Washrooms will be available only 1 person permitted at a time. Please look for washroom line-up signs at patio entrance if you are waiting to ensure physical distancing.
- Club Rentals and Pull Carts are available, and will be sanitized between each use
- Light snacks and drinks will be available in our Club House
- No outside alcohol permitted. Consumption of these beverages constitutes a violation of our liquor licence and could result in personal fines by the AGCO. In addition, this type of behaviour exposes Riverside Golf Club to severe sanctions against our club including massive fines and possible suspension of our liquor licence.
- No indoor dining available
- Masks are mandatory in the Pro Shop – only masked customers will be permitted to enter our Pro Shop to check-in, pay, order food or drink, and use the washroom
- Always remain vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 feet (or more) of physical distancing. (no hand shaking, high fives, elbow bumps etc. during your round)
- Masks on course are optional
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel)
- Rakes have been removed – COVID-19 local rule is in place to allow you to ‘foot rake and place’ your ball as needed. Please also do your best to ‘foot rake’ your steps as you exit the bunker
- Benches have been removed
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG STICK, putt with the flag stick in and pull golf ball out with end of putter
- Cups will be flipped upside down allowing the ball to fall into the cup about a ¼ inch allowing the ball to be knocked out with your putter.
- No sharing of equipment, balls, tees, scorecards, ball markers, food, beverage or inhalation products.
- Refrain from picking up random golf balls you find.
- Please respect our staff and property and ensure all garbage is either taken with you or disposed of properly in garbage cans.
- Always stay vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 feet (or more) of physical distancing (no end of round hand shaking, high fives, elbow bumps etc.)
- After your round you will not be permitted to hang around. You will be required to go straight to your vehicle and leave the property.
- If you have a power cart please return the cart to the designated cart drop off and remove all personal items and leave the key in the ignition of the cart then go to your vehicle and leave the property.
ANY MEMBER OR GUEST NOT FOLLOWING THE NEW PROTOCOLS AND/OR NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY WITHOUT COMPENSATION.